Welcome to a 2013 Reading Challenge: Indie-Fever!
Or, more appropriately 'Read & Review Indie Books Challenge'
Ever since I have discovered this book review & blogging world, I have also discovered the "Indie-Authors". To be frank, quite a big percentage of my 2012 favourites were from Indie Authors. So I have come up with this challenge with the hope of promoting Indie Authors and their works.
How it works:
2. You do not have to be a blogger to participate. However, you have to post a review on some site in order to participate. It can be on Goodreads and/or Amazon and/or Barnes & Noble and/or Smashwords.
3. If you are a blogger link up your permalink to the review posts. If you aren't a blogger, then link up the permalink to your reviews from whichever site you have chosen to post the review on.
4. The books can overlap with other reading challenges.
5. Books read may be any form (audio, print, e-book).
6. Post your links to your reviews each month to share with other participants.
7. The challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 1, 2013. Sign ups will be open till 30th November'2013
How To Sign-Up and Join In:
1. Choose a challenge level listed below.
2. Create a post on your blog, in a group, or on a forum (where possible) to let others see what you’re aiming for (a predefined list of Authors/Books is optional).
3. Grab the badge and place it in your sign up post. Then link back to b00k r3vi3ws.
4. Grab the direct URL to your sign up post, not your blog, click the Linky List and enter your link.
5. Once you review a book it would be great for you to share them by submitting them on the Review List.
7. When you’re done it’s completion post time and you can share these on the completion/wrap-up List.
Amateur : Choose to read & review 4 - 8 Indie Books
Lover : Choose to read & review 9 - 16 Indie Books
Expert : Choose to read & review 17 - 28 Indie Books
Fanatic : Choose to read & review 28 or above Indie Books
When talking about this challenge on Twitter, please use the hastag (#IndieFever). It makes it much easier to keep track of the conversations, answer questions and/or tweet back!
You can find the Linky to Post your reviews Here . Alternately you can click on the 'Indie Fever' badge on the right hand bar.
I will promote your reviews through facebook and twitter once you submit them in the Review List.
So what are you guys waiting for? Sign up now & Happy Reading!